Taobh na Dachaidh, Ardaneaskan
Kevin & Helen Alexander
5, Duncraig Square
Plockton, IV52 8TZ
Tel: 01599 544353
Mobile: 07894 294 520
This recently refurbished three-bedroom self-catering holiday cottage in the beautiful hamlet of Ardaneaskan right on the shores of Loch Carron offers easy access to the mountains, glens, rivers and seas of North West Scotland. The mountains of Skye and the village of Plockton can be seen across the loch.
Decorated with a balance between modern and traditional and with a private garden and easy access to a secluded beach (less than 30 seconds away!) the cottage provides high-quality accommodation in a unique and relaxed 'away from it all' setting.
- Recently refurbished crofting cottage
- Sleeps up to six people in three bedrooms (two doubles and one twin)
- Downstairs bathroom - one double bedroom downstairs
- Super family accommodation in high quality finish
- Just metres from the shoreline and beach
- Quiet, outstanding location with stunning views
- Ideal location for exploring the highlands of Scotland
- Pets allowed (up to two dogs)
"We have been visiting and enjoying Ardaneaskan for over 50 years. The idyllic setting and the views the cottage affords can now all be experienced and enjoyed in the comfort of its new, modern facilities. It provides a wonderful combination of the old and the new - and Scotland at its best"
(John and Rosa Francis, May 2013)
"Lovely cottage - one of the best we have stayed in"
(Nicola and John, July 2014)
"This is very special cottage in a very special location"
(Rachel, Paul, Emily and Sebastian, August 2014)
"Beautiful cottage - a little bit of heaven in a spectacular landscape!"
(Jane, Rob, Tony and Emily, May 2015)