Strathcarron, Ross-Shire, IV54 8YA
Tel: 01520 722 104
Mobile: 07969 504 743
Milmar Bed & Breakfast
Milmar is a modern, centrally heated, purpose built bed and breakfast property that has re-opened in July 2018 under new ownership. We are situated off Croft Road quite far up the hill, affording the house the most beautiful panoramic views up and down the loch, over to the hills on the other side, and up the mountains at the back.
Literally, everywhere you look is a photo opportunity!
Both our front-facing rooms have been extensively refurbished and re-equipped for the opening, with the aim of providing our visitors with a quality experience that will enhance their holiday memories of the West Coast.
Our spacious rooms have either a double or king size bed, naturally are en-suite, and offer a snuggle sofa, TV, Wi-Fi, quality hospitality tray, hairdryer, and luxurious Duck Island toiletries, together with all the hanging and drawer space that you would expect.
Breakfast is served downstairs where you can relax and enjoy that panoramic ever-changing view again through patio doors as you make your menu selections. Care has been taken to provide you with the best selection of Scottish breakfast fare, served traditionally but with a bit of a modern twist.
For example, we will offer you traditional porridge, but with a choice of toppings unavailable to the Scots of yesteryear … but if you insist on the old ways, yes indeed, you can have just salt!
There is a good selection of ‘starters’ and several hot ‘mains’ on offer each morning, together with freshly baked pancakes and muffins.
Our aim is to see that when you leave our table you are a happy, contented traveller!
- Bookings and deposits can be made direct through our secure website.
- On site, we accept most cards and of course cash.
- We do not accept cheques …. Sorry.
- There is a no smoking policy indoors, but no-one will object if you pop outside.
- Breakfast is served between 8am and 8.30am, although alternative times can be prearranged.
- Rooms are available from 4pm, although if you expect to arrive after 6 pm could you please give us an expected arrival time.
- Free off road parking.
- We are a pet owning family, and although every care is taken, if you have allergies in this area regrettably we may not be the place for you.