Kishorn Port Ltd.
Mr Alasdair Ferguson & Mr Simon Russell,
Kishorn Port Ltd, Kishorn, Strathcarron, IV54 8XA
Telephone: 01397 773840
Fax: 01397 773851
Located on the north west coast of Scotland Kishorn Port and Dry Dock is the ideal site for the manufacturing, laydown and assembly of renewable energy devices for offshore wind, wave and tidal sectors as well as oil & gas and decommissioning.
Key Facilities & Features
- 80m deep channel in Loch Kishorn
- 100m+ deep sheltered berths in Raasay Sound
- 160m diameter Dry dock with up to 13m of water at high tide
- 3 no hard edged quays with 10m of water at high tide
- On site quarry with concrete batching facility and excellent aggregates
- Stevedoring and transport facilities
- Industrial footprint of circa 45ha
- Extensive hard standings and lay down areas
- Full planning permission in favour of the renewables industry as well as oil and gas related activities and decommissioning