Home Farm B & B
Welcome to Home Farm B & B.
Set in the beautiful location of Attadale, near Lochcarron village, surrounded by hills and Loch Carron. Next to the beautiful Attadale Gardens and only 3 miles off the North Coast 500 route.
1 double bedroom with a super king sized bed and private bathroom. £75 per night, based on 2 people sharing, breakfast included. Single occupancy £37.50
Breakfast at 08.30.
- Coffee/tea making facilities with homemade shortbread.
- Private bathroom.
- Bath robes provided.
- Cooked breakfast with homemade bread, jam and marmalade and eggs from our own happy outdoor hens.
- Dietary needs catered for, please let us know in advance.
- Please note the bedroom is on the first floor, with stairs only.
- There is no TV reception but a screen is available in the room with DVD's to borrow.
- Free Wifi for light browsing only.
- Ironing facilities available on request.
- Fridge, located in the dining room, available during your stay
Stay in the old farm house in rural, peaceful surroundings, perfect for hill walking, sightseeing and romantic get-aways. There are 2 Munro's on the estate, Attadale Gardens and plenty of things to see and do within a short driving distance; Eilean Donan Castle, Isle of Skye, The Bealach and a bit further away, Inverewe Gardens, to name but a few.
You have access to the dining room during your stay, where you can sit and relax with a cuppa, play board games or just enjoy the scenery. Also access to the garden and our small, cosy bonfire place, at your own risk and weather permitting. Toast marshmallows or have your own barbeque! Or maybe say hello to our hens, who provide the eggs for your breakfast.
There are 2 restaurants within 2 miles, with more choices in Lochcarron, Plockton, Kyle and further away.
Attadale train station is only 500m from us. Please note, this is a request stop.
To book, please click VisitScotland https://www.visitscotland.com/info/accommodation/home-farm-b-b-p1513141