Creag Ghlas Cottage
Mr and Mrs MacDonald
Creag Ghlas is a cosy traditional stone-built holiday cottage in Lochcarron. Recently modernised with double-glazing and full central heating and wonderful views over the loch. Convenient for "Munro bagging", walking, fishing and outdoor pursuits. Well stocked book-case and games cupboard for wet days! 2 double bedrooms, sleeps 4/5, available all year.
- The house has full central heating.
- There are 2 double bedrooms upstairs, one with a king sized double and one with a standard double bed. A single futon bed is also available.
- The bathroom is on the ground floor and has been fully modernised. There is a WC, bath, electric shower over the bath, wash hand basin and electric shaver point.
- The sitting room has an additional electric coal-effect stove. There are two leather sofas, a 3-seater and a 2-seater, and a flat-screen Freeview TV. There are also casual tables and a well- stocked book case.
- The dining room has an additional electric fire. The dining table has seating for 4. There are also casual chairs and an old oak dresser. There is a TV, with digital radio reception and a built-in DVD player.
- The kitchen is well equipped, with ceramic hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier, frig with ice-box, and other small electrical appliances, iron and ironing board.
- All the rooms, apart from the kitchen and bathroom, have South facing windows, which give superb views across the loch.
- Outside, there is a pleasant lawned garden surrounded by a hedge and a gate at the roadside.