Would you be interested in attending any of the following courses?
Based on local demand these courses have been made available, HIE and Digital Tourism Scotland, they created a fair old selection of training aimed at everybody from absolute beginners to those of you who feel they are quite familiar with the keyboard. They will offer these courses between October and December 2018
A range of One hour awareness sessions are on offer: These are Free
- The Future of Digital Tourism
- Is your tourism business online bookable?
- Managing your Online Reputation
- How to become more visible online – Beyond Facebook and pretty websites
More in depth 3 Hour Workshops are available @ £25.00 each session
- Results-Driven Digital Marketing for Tourism: The Essential Guide
- Advanced Digital Marketing for Tourism
- Making Google Analytics work for your Tourism Business
- Get tourists to find you online by increasing your website visibility
- Inspiring Photography Content for Tourism
- Low Budget Social Media and Digital Advertising for Tourism
- And 9 other subjects, covering Instagram, Video, Understanding Online reviews/feedback, Increasing online bookings, Writing content for your website, User experiences, Advanced Analytics, The Future, and Advanced marketing.
Location of these will depend entirely on demand. So, if you are interested, please let us know what you would like, and we will send more complete details and info. Please say if there's a particular time between October 1st and December 31st that would be best for you, and list your choice in order of preference , ie most important first. (These sessions will be repeated next year - but if you want to maximise the benefit towards the 2019 season - go for it now!)
NOTE: You must reply by August Monday 27th at the latest. Reply to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the word "digital" in the subject line.