Rona Bed and Breakfast
Mrs Fiona MacKay
Lochcarron, Ross-Shire, IV54 8YL
Tel: 01520 722453
Mobile: 07876 777343
Bed and breakfast accommodation on the edge of the loch in Ardaneaskan. Fantastic views across the loch to Plockton and the Isle of Skye. Self catering accommodation also available in separate cottage sleeping 2 to 4.
A warm welcome awaits you at Rona Bed & Breakfast by the owners Roy and Fiona Mackay. Our B&B is situated on the north shore of Loch Carron, literally a stone’s throw from the water’s edge.
We have 2 letting rooms, 1 double en suite with a stunning view of the loch and a twin room with private bathroom.
- Both rooms have a hair drier, television, hospitality tray with tea and coffee.
- The rooms are on the ground floor.
- Free Wi-Fi internet access available.
- Off road parking
- We are open all year.
- Please note that we do not have credit card facilities available.
- Our room rate is for Bed and Breakfast based on 2 persons sharing.
- Price is per person per night. There is a supplement for single occupancy.
- We have a selection of local interest books, maps and walking guides to help you plan your visit.